We don't need to tag a temple to set things straight. Our designs are united by a simple fact: "looks before logos"
With countless models that span the spectrum of size, shape, and colour, we can confidently say there's something for every aesthete.
Our minimalist designs are extremely light, comfortable and flexible, and fitted with premium lenses to ensure optimal vision and exceptional glare protection.
Marque : LINDBERG
LINDBERG is family-run premium eyewear brand headquartered in a renovated lathe factory on a quiet residential road in Aarhus, Denmark. The company was founded in the mid 1980’s by the optician, Poul-Jørn Lindberg, and his son, Henrik, who runs the business today.
At the very core of LINDBERG’s business is our game-changing modular system. This building-block concept allows customers to choose every element of their frame, and essentially create bespoke glasses that meet their every need – rather than just choosing from what’s on display at their local optician.
Design by, Made by is our motto for a reason: we like to make sure that our ideas are executed exactly as intended. For us, design is a way of life: we are pre-occupied with consistently improving our products, and evolving as a company.
Every element of the LINDBERG design and manufacturing process is done in-house - for us the only way to guarantee the best results.
Every model in our trend-setting line-up reveals our passion for forward-thinking design, advanced technology, exceptional handicraft, and the finest materials. With an unprecedented 94 design awards to our name, our made-to-order frames have been applauded for being as fashionable as they are technically advanced.
A LINDBERG frame is defined by both its physical characteristics and the ideas behind its design and manufacture: here’s a rundown of all the elements that go into making eyewear the LINDBERG way:
- Exceptionally light, flexible, and durable.
- Completely adjustable for a perfect fit and unparalleled comfort.
- Made from best-in-class materials and finished using advanced technologies and techniques.
- Materials and coatings are as pure as possible, to ensure compatibility with sensitive skin (hypoallergenic nose-pads made from medical-grade silicone, acetate made of 88% cotton, all titanium of highest quality, etc.)
- All frames feature LINDBERG’s patented screwless hinges.